WordPress Ban Registration plugin allows to ban user registrations from a domain by using domains or emails or domain extensions. It works with WordPress, wordPress multisite and BuddyPress.
- Works with WordPress/WordPress Multisite and/or BuddyPress
- Allows you to ban new user registrations by
- Domain name(e.g example.com)
- Extensions (e.g. .info, .ru etc)
- Email address (e.g email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You can configure who is banned and what message to be shown in the plugin admin panel
- It is very efficient
A Banned User on BuddyPress registration page
Admin Page screenshot:-
The plugin admin page allows you to save the ban information and message. here is from my test site.
You can access the admin page from Dashboard->settings->Ban Registration Domain shown below.