BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Mediapress – Predefined User Galleries

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #2477

You are most welcome. It a pleasure to support MediaPress 🙂

Have you removed the old code and action from last step? If yes, then it should only create 3 galleries per user.

if there was an older gallery, then that will exists. Can you please try it by creating a new user and then logging as the user and visiting his/her profile.

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    NeoLeo on #2478

I have removed the old code. I think the issue is sorted now.

However, the images and videos both albums show under a single page. Instead, can I know how I can split them in 2 different pages. A separate page for images albums and a separate page for videos albums?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #2485

Hi,
    Thank you for confirming.

If I understand correctly, you want different tabs for each type of gallery. I don’t remember correctly if we have already implemented it in MediaPress( You can always use custom query to do it, I am checking it we have it inbuilt). I will get back to you in an hour.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #2507

Hi,
    The functionality to filter is not there but I have implemeted it. I will be pushing it tomorrow after making a few more changes and simplifying the things further.

I have added filtering by type as well as status

Now, if you will visit http://yoursite.com/members/username/mediapress/type/photo or any valid type, It lists galleries of that type only. Same is for status e.g

http://yoursite.com/members/username/mediapress/status/public will list the public galleries of the user.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #2516

The functionality is in the MediaPress now. I have pushed the changes on github today. I will be working on a few more things and then push the changes on wp.org in next 1-2 day. If you want to test, you may use the github repo download for now.

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    NeoLeo on #2517

Thank you Brajesh.

I am looking forward for it. When do you think it will be available on MediaPress site?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #2518

Hi,
    Before releasing an update on the wp.org repo, I want a few more features to come in.

-Better Page Title
    -Uploader Shortcode
    -Ability to Restrict MediaPress per user/group
    – and a few minor enhancements

I am hoping to have a release by 6th Feb for these all updates.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #2621

Hi,
    Just wanted to let you know that the update is available now.
    For more details, please see https://buddydev.com/mediapress-development/mediapress-1-0-1-is-available-now/

Thank you
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Mediapress – Predefined User Galleries’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved