Well, If you have got his error, It has a very simple fix.
Login as Site admin the
Go to Settings->Permalink and click save.
Go to the front page again and check the posts, It will work
So, It is not an error, you just need to get your .htaccess updated by resaving, that’s it .
- Remove /blog slug from the default blog of wpmu subdirectory installation
- Disable Blog Posts and new Blog Comments recording/tracking In the activity by BuddyPress
- WordPress Multisite 3.1 and fixing the problems with BuddyPress dependent plugins
- Sitewide Footer Content Plugin for wpmu/buddypress
- Limit Blogs per User plugin for wpmu Updated