MediaPress featured content plugin allows your users to show their featured galleries of featured photo(video, audio etc) on their BuddyPress profile.
A group admin can also set featured media or featured gallery for BuddyPress groups and the media or gallery will be shown on group or using a widget.
MediaPress featured Content Features:-
- Allows featuring BuddyPress user galleries.
- Allows featuring BuddyPress User photos, user videos, user audio and documents.
- Allows featuring BuddyPress Group galleries.
- Allows featuring BuddyPress Group photos, group videos, documents etc.
- Widget for displaying featured media for logged/displayed user.
- Widget for showing featured galleries for logged/displayed user.
- Shortcodes for listing featured media/gallery.
- Extensive Settings options for the site admin to control all options.
Gallery Listing Page:
Single Media Page:
Featured Content settings:-
Please visit Dashboard->MediaPress->Settings->Addon tab as shown below.
You will see the settings as below:-
Limiting to Gallery or Media:-
The settings for the option "Enable For" allows you to control if galleries/media can be featured.
Limit by Component:-
Limit by Media/Gallery Types:-
The plugin allows you to control which media/gallery types can be featured. Here is a screenshot.
You can also control the locations where the mark/unmark featured members
Automatic Display in User/group Header:-
If you want, you can enable automatic display of the media/gallery in user profile header and group header.
Controlling the behaviour:- You can enable to open the featured media/gallery in lightbox. If you don't enable it, the user will be taken to single media or gallery page.