BuddyDev

Search

BuddyPress Member Types Pro: member types not auto assigned anymore in groups

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Erwin Van den Bogaert on #35347

Hello,

Now the association of a newly created role to a member type does not work anymore! This is still the basic function of the plugin.

Is this plugin abandoned? Since the last updates of Bp it doesn’t work anymore.

I haven’t had an answer to my last message either. Are you still active as a developer? Shall I look for another plugin that does work?

What will it be?

Thanks
    Erwin

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35348

Hi Erwin,
    The latest version of plugin works great with BuddyPress.
    Yes, we are the active.

As far as your last question is concerned, It was not about the plugin or its specified feature. The plugin does not work with Multiblog mode and that has been the case from very beginning.

I had mentioned it in my private reply on this topic.

Please feel free to look for alternative if you need it in multiblog mode and want to propagate changes across all sites.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35349

Hi Erwin,
    The behaviour of plugin changed temporarily with BuddyPress 7.0 as 7.0 started pasisng array of member types instead single.

We fixed it in the update. There was no other change. So, plugin works exactly as before.
    I do understand your need for using it and propagating it across multiple sub sites but the plugin is not meant for that purpose. The boundaries of things doable with multiblog mode are a bit vague and not supported.

I will be glad to offer a refund as there is not much we can do about it.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Erwin Van den Bogaert on #35355

Hello,

Thanks for the quick response. The point is that neither Buddypress as Member Types Pro are activated in the network.

The subsite is completely separate in my case as far as buddypress is concerned. I would think that should work, but maybe not…?

• Participant
    Erwin Van den Bogaert on #35374
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35385
    This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved