BuddyDev

Search

Conditional Profile Fields for BuddyPress support for Xprofile Member Type Field

• Participant
    Level: Guru
    Tosin on #23692

Hello,

Please can you enable your plugin (Conditional Profile Fields for BuddyPress) to work with (BuddyPress Xprofile Member Type Field) plugin.

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23713

Hi Tosin,
    I believe they are compatible.

Can you please post me the steps to create the issue you are facing and I will assist.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Tosin on #23718

Hello,

I have the following member types created using the member types plugin from buddyboss while using your BuddyPress Xprofile Member Type Field plugin to display the member type field on registration form.

1 Male
    2 Female
    3 Business
    4 Brand
    5 Oragnization

I want this conditions to work on registration page as follows:

Field of Interest(required)(Member types: Females, Males) [ hide if {Member Type} = Business, Brand, Organization ]

but now the (Field of Interest) profile field is not hiding for the member types Business, Brand, Organization or do I need to purchase the (BuddyPress Member Types Pro) plugin for this to work

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23722

Hi Tosin,
    Thank you for clarifying.

1. Conditional profile fields plugin does not support multiple fields for member type.

2. I won’t ask you to use BuddyPress Member Types Pro, but in case of our Member Types Pro, this condition is supported out of the box(You don’t need conditional field). You don’t need to create condition. Simply assign fields to member type and they will be visible to only users when the select those member types on registration.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Tosin on #23728

Just to clarify things you mean I can achieve support for multiple fields with your member types pro plugin even without using the conditional profile fields plugin.

If that’s the case I will buy your member types pro plugin.

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23729

Hi Tosin,
    Please see it in action here

https://buddydev.com/docs/buddypress-member-types-pro/conditional-buddypress-registration-fields-based-on-buddypress-member-types/

Here is how it works.
    You assign a fields to one or more member types. You use our member types(multi selector or single selector) field . When a user selects one or more member type, the fields will reflect that. Please note that on registration page only the fields from Base profile fiedl group are used.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved