BuddyDev

Search

Sending WP Login Notifier data to an email without notifying admins.

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Ethan Carter on #21240

Hello! I am attempting to use the WP Login Notifier to send user login data to a parser bot for zapier and use it as my trigger. I figured it would work if I turned off notifying admins and users (as to not spam them) and specify the parser email in the text field below. However, when I do this, no email is sent to the specified addresses. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21246

Hi Ethan,
    Thank you for using the plugin.

Please allow me to check it and provide an update within next 24 hours.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Ethan Carter on #21249

Awesome, thank you!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21267

Hi Ethan,
    Thank you for the patience. Please upgrade to 1.0.4

I have added filters(with consistent number of parameters) for all the constructs.

Please let me know if that works for you or not?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Ethan Carter on #23303

I apologize for the extremely late response! I am just an intern and had to finish school. It still doesn’t appear to work correctly for me. What I’m attempting to use it to do is send an email to a parser inbox, and using that to notify appropriate users via email in Zapier. However, when I list the parser email in the “notify other users” section, it does not receive an email. I’ve tried turning the other options on as well to see if that does anything, but it still does not. If at all possible I would like to not notify admins (it isn’t pertinent to all admins) and would not like to notify the user logging in. Is this possible? I might just be missing something and not seeing it, and if so I apologize but I haven’t seen anything.

Thanks!
    Ethan

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23317

Hi Ethan,
    No issues.
    Can you please share the code you used? Also, can you please try a normal email id and see if the mail gets delivered(even check spam) or not?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Ethan Carter on #23331

Hello,
    I actually didn’t use any code in my current setup, I just used the provided interface. I attempted to use my normal email and it did not work. I checked spam as well and got nothing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved