Community Builder Advanced Settings
The advance settings panel in the Community Builder theme allows you to control some advance and miscellaneous options like:-
- Enable/disable editor stylesheet
- Enable text area auto to grow
- Disable login page customization
- Enable/Disable font loading from cdn
- Enable/disable icon font loading from cdn/local and more.
This panel contains any setting which does not fit in other places.
Please visit Dashboard->Appearance->Customize and open “Advance Settings” to access this panel.
Currently, this panel consists of three sections:-
- Asset Loading
- Custom Scripts & Styles
Customizing Miscellaneous settings:-
This section provides the following options:-
- You can enable/disable the post editor custom style using this option.
- If you enable it, instead of showing scrollbars, the text area height will be adjusted to the content. In other words, text area height will grow with the content.
- You can use it to disable login page customization added by the theme.
Asset Loading Options:-
This section provides you following options.
- ontAwesome icon font. If a plugin is already loading font awesome, you should disable it to avoid double loading.
- It allows you to toggle the loading of font-awesome from bootstrap cdn. If you disable it, the font will be loaded from the local copy.
- If you disable this, Google Fonts will not be loaded. We recommend keeping it enabled.
Custom Scripts & Styles:-