If you are running a community site with BuddyPress and need your users to use their own watermark for their images, You can do it now.
Meet MediaPress User Watermark. It works with BudyPress & MediaPress enables the users to have their own watermark for the images he/she uploads.
For site admins:-
- Admins can restrict the allowed user types by role.
- Admins can configure type of watermarking allowed( Image based or text based or both).
- Admins can restrict the dimension of the watermark.
- Admins can control which settings will be available to and configurable by the user.
For the community users:-
- User can select type of watermark for their images.
- User can select watermark position on the images.
- User can assign max width and height of watermark.
- User can enable backup media option to have backup of their images.
- User can upload images for image watermarking.
- User can select various font settings like font-style, font-size etc for text based watermark.
Check documentation here: Getting started with MediaPress User Watermark
Download here: MediaPress User Watermark