Let your users Watermark their uploaded image with WordPress, BuddyPress & MediaPress
If you are running a community site with BuddyPress and need your users to use their watermark for their images, You can do it now.
Meet MediaPress User Watermark. It works with BuddyPress & MediaPress enables the users to have their watermark for the images he/she uploads.
For site admins:-
- Admins can restrict the allowed user types by role.
- Admins can configure the type of watermarking allowed (Image-based or text-based either both).
- Admins can restrict the dimension of the watermark.
- Admins can control which settings will be available to and configurable by the user.
For the community users:-
- Users can select the type of watermark for their images.
- Users can select the watermark position on the images.
- Users can assign max-width and height of watermark.
- Users can enable the backup media option to have a backup of their images.
- Users can upload images for image watermarking.
- Users can select various font settings like font style, font size, etc. for the text-based watermark.
Check documentation here: Getting started with MediaPress User Watermark
Download here: MediaPress User Watermark