BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro
Extend BuddyPress like never before.
Add as many profile tabs/sub tabs as you wish. Modify existing profile tabs/sub navs.
Save development cost
Saves you many hours of development cost in adding new BuddyPress tab/components.
We are here to help. Let us know in our forums and we will promptly assist you.
- Version: 1.1.0
- Author: BuddyDev
- Compatible with: BuddyPress 2.7+
- Tested Upto:
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 19 June, 2018
Take Control of BuddyPress User Profile Tabs.
- You can add new BuddyPress component or profile tabs.
- You can modify existing profile tabs.
- Unlimited tabs/ tab subnavs.
- You can add new sub navs to existing tabs(Tabs originally added by BuddyPress or 3rd party plugins).
- You can modify existing sub nav items(Added by BuddyPress or 3rd party plugins).
Simple & intuitive interface for creating/managing tabs.
Simple & intuitive interface.
- Access it from Dashboard->Users->Profile Tabs.
- Self explanatory options for adding new tabs.
- Detailed documentation to help you achieve your goal.
Frequently Asked Questions.
When should I use BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator?
It is best suited when you want to add new tabs to profile or add subnav to existing tabs. Some of the examples are:-
- Integrating third party plugins by using shortcode.
- Adding a screen for user by role.
- Adding a help screen for existing components(you can add help under the component)
- Anytime you want to add tabs for user.
What content a tab/subnav can have?
A tab/sub nav screen can contain any type of displayable content. You can use:-
- or a mix of all of the above.
- Optionally, a subnav can also directly link to some specific url.
How many profile tabs can I add?
There is no limit.
How many profile subnavs(child tabs) can I add?
No limit. Add as many as you need.
Can I control who can have the new tabs?
Yes you can. On the add/edit tab screen, you can select user roles which will have the tab available on their profile.
Can I control who can see the new tabs?
Yes you can. On the add/edit tab screen, you can select user roles that will be able to view the tab when visiting another user’s profile.
Can I make a tab/subnav admin only?
Can I modify existing profile tabs?
Yes. You can change the label, reposition it and set it as default component.
Can I add new child tabs(subnvs) to existing profile tabs?
Yes, you can. You can add as many child tabs to existing tab as you want.
Can I modify existing profile tab sub navigation?
Yes, you can. You can reorder, change label and do a few more things with it.
Is it translatable?
Yes, it is!
Where can I read more?
You can read more about it on our documentation page.