BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro
Extend BuddyPress like never before.
Add as many profile tabs/sub tabs as you wish. Modify existing profile tabs/sub navs.
Save development cost
Saves you many hours of development cost in adding new BuddyPress tab/components.
We are here to help. Let us know in our forums and we will promptly assist you.
Take Control of BuddyPress User Profile Tabs.
- You can add new BuddyPress component or profile tabs.
- You can modify existing profile tabs.
- Unlimited tabs/ tab subnavs.
- You can add new sub navs to existing tabs(Tabs originally added by BuddyPress or 3rd party plugins).
- You can modify existing sub nav items(Added by BuddyPress or 3rd party plugins).
Simple & intuitive interface for creating/managing tabs.
Simple & intuitive interface.
- Access it from Dashboard->Users->Profile Tabs.
- Self explanatory options for adding new tabs.
- Detailed documentation to help you achieve your goal.
Frequently Asked Questions.
When should I use BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator?
It is best suited when you want to add new tabs to profile or add subnav to existing tabs. Some of the examples are:-
- Integrating third party plugins by using shortcode.
- Adding a screen for user by role.
- Adding a help screen for existing components(you can add help under the component)
- Anytime you want to add tabs for user.
What content a tab/subnav can have?
A tab/sub nav screen can contain any type of displayable content. You can use:-
- or a mix of all of the above.
- Optionally, a subnav can also directly link to some specific url.
How many profile tabs can I add?
There is no limit.
How many profile subnavs(child tabs) can I add?
No limit. Add as many as you need.
Can I control who can have the new tabs?
Yes you can. On the add/edit tab screen, you can select user roles which will have the tab available on their profile.
Can I control who can see the new tabs?
Yes you can. On the add/edit tab screen, you can select user roles that will be able to view the tab when visiting another user’s profile.
Can I make a tab/subnav admin only?
Can I modify existing profile tabs?
Yes. You can change the label, re-position it and set it as default component or change the visibility/availability.
Can I add new child tabs(subnvs) to existing profile tabs?
Yes, you can. You can add as many child tabs to existing tab as you want.
Can I modify existing profile tab sub navigation?
Yes, you can. You can reorder, change label and do a few more things with it.
Is it translatable?
Yes, it is!
What about group tabs?
When you purchase this plugin, you will get free access to our BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro. You can use that for creating group tabs.
Where can I read more?
You can read more about it on our documentation page.