MediaPress Media Moderator
Moderate all media by default and/or let the community members report for the unwanted media.
You can let your site members do the reporting and setup automatic hiding after a threshold.
Keep everyone in the loop with the customizable email notifications.
We are here to help. Let us know in our forums and we will promptly assist you.
- Version: 1.0.3
- Author: BuddyDev
- Compatible with: MediaPress 1.2.0+
- Last Updated: Thursday, 07 December, 2017
Complete content moderation solution for user uploaded media.
Simple & Effective.
- Moderate all type of media(photos, videos, audios, documents etc).
- Moderate all media on upload(add to moderation queue) and/or.
- Let the community members help you moderate.
Take Control of the workflow.
- Decide when to hide media.
- Can put a threshold before media gets hidden or hide on upload.
- Control who gets notified when.
- Can be easily extended further.
Customizable Email Notifications.
- Notify admin on new report.
- Notify admin when media is being hidden.
- Notify user when their media is hidden.
- Notify user when their media is restored.
- Notify user when their media is removed.
- Enable/Disable and customize contents of each email.
Simple & Intuitive moderation interface.
- Simple interface for managing moderation queues.
- Easily view all the reports.
- Easy to restore/delete media.
Use MediaPress Moderator with Confidence.
It’s fully supported by our dedicated team.
30 days money back guarantee
We are so confident with our product that we offer 30 days money back guarantee. No questions asked!
Buy Now & Start using instantly.
Includes 1 Year updates & professional support. More info
Frequently Asked Questions.
Does it allow moderating all media types?
Yes, It does. It allow moderating all media types(photo, video, audio, documents etc) which are recognized by MediaPress.
Does it allow moderating for user, groups & sitewide media?
Yes, It does. It allows moderation for all supported MediaPress component types(Currently User, Groups, Sitewide galleries).
Can I control when to hide a media?
Yes, you can. You can set a custom threshold for hiding media. When the no. of reports reach threshold, media is hidden.
Can I require moderation of all uploaded media?
Yes, you can. If you enable “Add to moderation queue on upload” in settings, all newly uploaded media will be held in moderation and will be viewable only when site admin approves them.
Can I customize emails?
Yes. You can enable./disable notifications for all the actions and customize the subject/content for each of the email.
Is it translatable?
Yes, It is. The plugin includes po file that you can translate into your locale language.
What is the minimum MediaPress version required?
It needs MediaPress 1.2.0 or above.