BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyDev Dashboard Updates Not Working

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Sujee Kulendran on #14884

Hi Brajesh,

I hope you’ve been well.

Just tried to update the ‘Buddypress Contact Form’ plugin and it says the following:

Download failed. If it is a BuddyDev premium plugin or theme, Please make sure that you have a valid BuddyDev access key and an active membership/purchase for this item

I checked the dashboard and it says its synced so not sure what’s going on.

Any ideas?

Sujee

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14888

Hi Sujee,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please check if your API keys are correctly updated. Try adding it again.

Also, does the free plugins update work from BuddyDev or they also don’t work?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Torben Heikel Vinther on #25609

Hi Brajesh

I have the same experience. I just saw that I had version 1.0.4 of the BuddyPress Group Activities Notifier plugin installed although version 1.0.5 was released in April 2019! I haven’t got any update notifications at all and I have just re-entered my API key again but it made no difference.

Do you know what could be wrong?

I have instead manually deletede the plugin and re-installed the new version of BuddyPress Group Activities Notifier plugin.

Best regards
    Torben

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #25614

Hi Torben,
    It is possible for a few plugins. The problem is we use slug to notify and if a slug changes for the plugin, you won’t get notified.

Can you please check if the plugin directory on your site(for groups activity) and the slug on buddydev are same?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Torben Heikel Vinther on #25616

Hi Brajesh

It seems that the slug is “bp-group-activities-notifier” both in my plugin directory and on your site: https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-group-activities-notifier/

/Torben

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #25617

HI Torben,
    If the slugs are same, I do not see any reason for this.

Is there any chance that your server blocks outgoing requests? If Yes, Please allow buddydev.com as the plugin needs to connect with our site to fetch the details.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved