BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Buddypress Profile page background color change

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Bobwhallz on #31978

Hello
    How can I change the background color of all the profile page from white to a different color using CSS? I am using the Astra theme with a transparent header menu. I’d like a different background color so the menu can be seen

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #31992

Hi Bobwhallz ,
    Welcome to BuddyDev.

I am sorry, we do not offer support for 3rd party themes for issues unrelated to our plugins.

I will still try to assist you on this assuming you are referring to the free version of Astra.

Can you please share a screenshot and annotate what you are trying to achieve there and which template pack re you using?
    I will assist then.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Bobwhallz on #31997

Hi Brajesh

Thanks, I just need some guidance and I understand you cannot troubleshoot 3rd party plugin. yes I am using the free version of Astra with the free version of buddy press and elementor page builder.I designed a transparent header menu using elementor. As you can see in the image. all the pages related to buddypress have a white background and I just want to know how to change the background color so that when subscriber go to their buddypress account or pages, they can see the header menu properly without me losing the transparent menu.
    You can see it here: https://www.loom.com/share/fbae0574ea544613b659b19b0e54a8d1

Thank you

• Participant
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32014

Hi,
    Thank you for linking

You may want to set the default background for the user pages like this

.bp-user .elementor-location-header {

background: #ccc; /* please change */
    }

You can add it by visitng Dashboard->Apparance->Customize and putting it in the “Additional Css” section.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Bobwhallz on #32025

Thank you so much Brajesh, it works great. You made my day. I spent 4 days with the issue. Buddypress support did not reply to my ticket. Thank you greatly.

Dieudonne

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32033

Hi Dieudonne,

Thank you.

I am glad I could assist. All the best with the site 🙂

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Buddypress Profile page background color change’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved