BuddyDev

Search

Type of Member Restrictions

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Deepak Wadhwani on #33474

We have two group of members called Family Office and Services Provider.
    We don’t want that Family Office group of member cannot connect with Serices Provide and not send a message to each other. I am trying to use https://buddydev.com/plugins/buddypress-friendship-restrictions/ plugin for it.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #33484

Hi Deepak,
    Thank you for the question.

1. You can use 3 of our plugins to achieve it
    – BuddyPress member Types Pro( optional) – to create and assign meber types
    – BuddyPress Friendship Restrictions – To restrict friendship by role/member types
    – BuddyPress Message Restrictions – To restrict message between member types & roles.

We haven’t released the “BuddyPress Message Restrictions ” due to ongoing documentation efforts.
    Please drop me a line via contact form and I will share a copy of it for free.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Deepak Wadhwani on #33606

Hi
    BuddyPress Member Types Pro is working fine at our end but BuddyPress Friendship Restrictions is not working. Actualluy we have two member types: #1 Service Provider #2 Family Office . We want to make sure a service provider can’t see or send a message or send a friend request or see any activity related to family office members on the website. Please explain in detail how we can implement this.

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #33621

Hi Deepak,
    Please allow me to assist you with the message restrictions as well as friendship restrictions settings in the day.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved