Sorry for the really long delay. I’ve been busy with work.
I want my main forum
To show the subforums underneath the forums. So if you click on this forum:
There is a subforum titled “Introductions”. I just want the subforums listed underneath the main forum in the main forum view. I hope this makes sense.
- Erich199 on January 31, 2017 at 1:26 am in reply to: [Resolved] Working on my site – need some feedback #7155
My coder who made the thread prefix plugin made this one for me. He should be pushing it to the wordpress plugin database soon for those who are interested.
Thanks so very much for this. It works as expected. I can now change the fields from the settings tab in buddypress. I hope the community finds this one very useful. I know I’m implementing it for my admin account on my network due to brute force attempts.
- Erich199 on December 20, 2016 at 3:54 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Working on my site – need some feedback #6853
I figured this little problem out by setting
define("COOKIE_DOMAIN", "");the downside now is that each subdomain that is defined in multisite is issuing it’s own cookie so single login doesn’t work across the network. I think I can live with it this way as long as it works.
My GTMetrix score on the site is now “A” and “C” which is way better than out of the box
- Erich199 on December 17, 2016 at 1:04 am in reply to: [Resolved] Working on my site – need some feedback #6833
I’ve got my site all set up. I’ve run into another little snag that maybe you could help me with.
I’ve set up the domain to pass the “cookieless domain” test on gtmetrix. However; now the problem is I can’t log into any subdomains as it’s requesting cookies.
- Erich199 on December 8, 2016 at 10:07 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Working on my site – need some feedback #6748
Thanks for the help with this. I’ll wait for your response. I think you still have admin on my site if you need it.
- Erich199 on December 8, 2016 at 7:45 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Working on my site – need some feedback #6736
So this is my set up:
define( ‘BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG’, true ); in my wp-config file
Multisite Is Enabled
The code that you provided me I placed in the bp-custom.php