- Hugo Callens on March 11, 2021 at 10:08 am in reply to: [Resolved] User Profile Tabs – How to translate subnav labels #36773
WPML does support multilingual profile tabs; when I switch language in my profile page the language of the tabs changes.
So It would be nice if you could extend this to Subtabs too.
- Hugo Callens on March 10, 2021 at 7:39 pm in reply to: [Resolved] User Profile Tabs – How to translate subnav labels #36765
Thanks for your reply.
Too bad; this is really essential to me. So consider this an urgent feature request!
- Hugo Callens on March 9, 2021 at 9:15 am in reply to: [Resolved] FB like activity stream not working #36733
It happens in CB Pro and also in the default theme. I did not filter the activity stream in any way. When troubleshooting with only Buddypress plugins activated the problem is still there.
- Hugo Callens on February 25, 2021 at 9:39 am in reply to: How can I display custom post type in buddypress activity #36393
Which plugin are you talking about? In my case it is about a cpt created by a third party plugin.
FYI I am using the Community builder Pro theme.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Hugo Callens.
- Hugo Callens on February 24, 2021 at 11:43 am in reply to: How can I display custom post type in buddypress activity #36376
I added this code to my bp-custom.php and also tried functions.php. I tried with the singular name and with the slug, but no success so far. Any ideas?
- Hugo Callens on February 12, 2021 at 11:34 am in reply to: [Resolved] [User profile tabs] Link to tab #36184
OK, I checked https://codex.buddypress.org/developer/bp_component/.
But how can I create a link to a specific tab in the users’ profile? Do I need a custom function for that?
- Hugo Callens on February 11, 2021 at 10:23 am in reply to: How can I display custom post type in buddypress activity #36172
Does this work for other CPTs too?
I created a custom post type using Toolset Types and I would like to add a message to the activity stream each time a user creates a post or comments to someone else’s post.
I tried several solutions but with no luck so far.
Any help much appreciated!
Another small UI suggestion: when creating or updating a post skip the click “View” and go directly to the published post after clicking the button.
Or, put the “Post updated. View” below the editor, below the revert & update buttons instead of above.
What do you think?