- Kristian Yngve on March 5, 2019 at 11:07 am in reply to: [Resolved] Hiding activity for just one specific user #21321
Thanks for getting back to me about that.
Firstly, about the plugins, I can confirm I don’t have BuddyPress wall, Facebook Like Activity Stream, activity privacy or RT media activity privacy installed.
Buddypress plugins I do have are: BuddyPress, BP Force Profile Photo, BuddyPress NoCaptcha Register Box, BuddyPress Username Changer.
But from reading your message very carefully, I think I have said wrong… what I was meaning, was to stop the user from appearing in the “Recently Active Members” widget in the sidebar.
I think I should of explained better, and I am sorry for that.
So, is that a different code all together that I need?
Many thanks to you,
- Kristian Yngve on March 5, 2019 at 10:27 am in reply to: [Resolved] Hiding activity for just one specific user #21315
More findings – I found the code also created a bug on logging in (despite not working) for some reason. once logged in, if you go to the homescreen – it acts as if you are logged out and asks you to log in. The bug is gone when I removed the above code out of my bp custom file. – just more info I thought you’d need to know to help to a solution. 🙂
- Kristian Yngve on March 5, 2019 at 2:16 am in reply to: [Resolved] Hiding activity for just one specific user #21307
and thank you for getting back to me.
Sadly, this didn’t work. I even made sure it was the only thing in my bp custom file (in theme plugins), and I also removed my functions in case of any interfering, but it just isn’t working.
Brajesh, may you please see if your code can be looked at again? Happy to try a revised code in order to get it to work.
Thank you so much, and looking forward to hearing from you again.
- Kristian Yngve on March 4, 2019 at 3:14 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Hiding activity for just one specific user #21294
Ah I think i got it all wrong! the code was for members directory…
Sorry, I mean, what would be the code to also hide in activity?
- Kristian Yngve on February 21, 2019 at 5:47 pm in reply to: [Resolved] I want the registration to complete after clicking the registration email link #21076
Thank you so much Brajesh! 🙂
This was perfect!