- Templatable Login page(yes, you can put the login.php in your theme/blogin and it will pick that)
- Templatable Password reset page(same, put resetpass.php in your theme/blogin and it will pick that one).
- Redirect user to front end login, i.e yoursite.com/login when they try to access wp-login.php
- Redirect User to yoursite.com/resetpass if they try to access the reset password option.
- Customize your Login slug/reset password slug
- Customize the password reset messages to send the user to onsite page
- Frond end logout, i.e complete replacement of wp-login.php, if you use this plugin, you even don’t need to use wp-login.php
And more, I have added a function to remove the BuddyPress login menu with the custom menu to point to your on site login page, not the wp-login.php.