- In reply to: blanca posted an update can any one help me please? i want to create into sign up form using xprofile category and […] View
You may use taxonomy field type from https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-xprofile-custom-field-types/ assuming you know which taxonomy you want to use.
For any further support, Please open a topic in our support forumshttps://buddydev.com/support/forums/
hi, thanks to reply me my idea is to make like this, please watch the attached image as example, please help me http://enjoysports.site/example
- In reply to: michelle posted an update @sbrajesh Hi there, Thanks for wonderful plugins…. [Link Page to Groups] Is there a way that I can get the group to link to a “single-post” page rather than a “page” using this plugin? Kind regards View
Thank you for the question.
since we are using `wp_dropdown_pages` for the dropdown, It will need to be rewritten.
Do you use WooCommerce and BuddyPress together and need to integrate WooCommerce to BuddyPress? Today, we are presenting BuddyCommerce which makes it a pleasant exercise.
BuddyCommerce helps you integrate […]
Thank you for using BuddyCommerce. The complete documentation is coming soon.
In the meantime, Please do watch the video
- In reply to: tangpage posted an update @sbrajesh , on a plugin page, when i hit leave a comment, but there’s no form for leaving comments? I remembered i used to leave comments sometimes, but now i couldn’t ask concern about […] View
Please use BuddyDev forums for support. Comments get closed after a certain time to keep the blog organized.
You are welcome.
Are you using BuddyPress Xprofile Custom Field Types plugin. It is coming from that plugin and you can translate it using loco translate(I hope). Please give it a try.
That is single quote mark used in template file. It should have appeared on both the sides of the label(and each profile field group).
Please translate this string
` Editing “%s” Profile […]
Are you looking to translate or change “Base” profile field group label to something else in BuddyPress? Let me help you achieve it.
Before we start, let me clarify. The profile field group label is a value […]
BuddyPress Member Types Pro supports Conditional BuddyPress registration fields based on the member types.
Conditional Registration fields based on user’s member type selection was one of the most demanded […]
How do I enable BuddyPress Registration?
Please visit Dashboard->settings->General and check “Anyone Can register”. If you are using multisite, please visit Dashboard->Network Admin->Settings for the same.
- In reply to: Sam posted an update @sbrajesh Do you do customization on wordpress event platform for auto group creation and being auto member within the certain group through BuddyPress? I want groups to be created […] View
Thank you. Yes, I & my team can help with it.
If you need our service, please use https://buddydev.com/services/
Or if you need minor assistance with idea, Please post in our forums.
Do you want to hide or disable BuddyPress members directory? It is easy and I am going to help you do it quickly.
We will be seeing five examples for :-
How to hide BuddyPress members directory for […]
- In reply to: Holger posted an update @sbrajesh Hi there, i accidently installed your plugin to current WP with buddypress 4.1 After activation, I get some Errors here: Warning: Creating default object from empty value in […] View
I am very sorry. This plugin was discontinued and haven’t been updated since 2012.
Please recheck that it is not present in wp-content/plugins(I know you have checked it earlier but just to be sure, 1 more time) and if it is not, Please visit Dashboard and clear cache.
I have seen caching causing such notices to persist in past. Please…[Read more]
- Load More