We have been asked about it numerous times in last 3 years, How can a site admin connect two users on a BuddyPress or BuddyBoss network manually? We had no answer as there were no tools available earlier.
Now, we have added the BuddyPress Connection Creator tool to BuddyPress Auto Friendship Creator Pro plugin. The plugin now comes fully packed to allow site admins create connections between users. As a site administrator of BuddyPress or BuddyBoss network, you can do the following:-
- Add two users as friends from WordPress dashboard manually( adding friend in case of BuddyPress, creating connection in case of BuddyBoss platform)
- Make a user follow another user if BuddyPress Follow plugin is installed or BuddyBoss platform follow feature is enabled.
Here is a screenshot showing the tool:-
And here is a video showing the manual friendship creation tools for BuddyPress/BuddyBoss platform in action:-
But wait, there is much more to this new release than the connection creator tool. Here is a list of other new features now available for BuddyPress & BuddyBoss platform when using the BuddyPress Auto Friendship Pro:-
- If you are allowing users to invite members to register on your BuddyPress/BuddyBoss network, you can configure them to be automatically friends with the inviter user.
- You can configure Friendship/Follow/Following features on various groups actions.
- On group Join, you can make the new user become friend, or follow or be followed by all members or the group, or admin users of the group, or the moderators of the group, or just the normal members of the group.
- On leaving group, you can make the leaving user disconnect with group members( remove friendship or follow etc with all members of the group, or admin, moderators of the group).
- On removing a user from group, you can make the removed user to be disconnected with group members( remove friendship or follow etc. with all members of the group, or admin, moderators etc).
Thank you for using the plugin. We are looking forward to your feedback and hoping to make it even better in future.
Also, the last two years have been low productive due to my health issues. The good news is that things are much better now. My team & I are going to be a lot more active in the community in near future now. Expect a lot more good news coming in your way 🙂