BuddyPress Ajax Registration plugin allows your users to register quickly on your website. User can register from any page of your website. The plugin not only registers them but also logs them to the website automatically. This plugin is responsive and works well on mobile devices.
If you want to provide a pleasant joining experience to your site users, this plugin will help you. It is also compatible with almost all themes and will work out of the box. If there is any issue, Our support is here to help.
- Easy Registration using Ajax
- Users can register from any page of the site
- Automatically logs the new user to website
- Will increase the participation of users( As they can register and login on a specific page without any redirects )
- Allows you to control which xprofile fields/groups are shown( programatically )
- Developers/Designers have full control over layout( Yes, you can theme the popup as you want and also control the template if you want )
- Compatible with BuddyPress on WordPress(standard) as well as WordPress Multisite(Including blog registration)
- fully responsive and works on mobile devices
- Compatible with BuddyPress Recaptcha plugin plugin( 1.2 or above )
- Live username availability checker ( with BuddyDev Username Availability Checker plugin )
You can control the layout/look and feel using the template file.
Let us see some screenshots first
Here is the registration screen
Modal window is responsive:-
If there is an error, the user will be notified immediately as shown below
And if the registration is successfull, user sees the welcome message and is then logged in to the current page
The plugin automatically filters BuddyPress standard signup links( In the admin bar, sidebar ) and activates the modal . So, once you have installed it, you are ready to go.
If you want to show the registration popup box on any other link, just give it a class ‘bp-ajaxr’ and the the modal box will automatically work for that.
Customizing the Layout template:-
We have included a registration page(ajax-register-form.php) in the plugin. If you want to use your own registration page, you can create a ajax-register-form.php in your theme and it will be used instead of the default form.