Branded login plugin for BuddyPress allows you to theme your login page, password reset pages in your BuddyPress theme. Each unique theme can have their own login/reset and other related screens. And the best of it, the user will never see wp-login.php. Even if they try to access wp-login.php, they will always be redirected to the themed login page on the front end of site. cool, right 🙂
- Themeable Login page( yes, you can put the login.php in your theme/blogin and it will pick that )
- Templatable Password reset page( same, put resetpass.php in your theme/blogin and it will pick that one ).
- Redirect user to front end login, i.e yoursite.com/login when they try to access wp-login.php
- Redirect User to yoursite.com/resetpass if they try to access the reset password option.
- Customize your Login slug/reset password slug
- Customize the password reset messages to send the user to onsite page
- Frond end logout, i.e complete replacement of wp-login.php, if you use this plugin, you even don't need to use wp-login.php