BuddyBlog Pay Per Post allows the site admin to monetise the user post submission. You can charge your users to allow them posting on your BuddyPress or BuddyBoss site.
BuddyBlog Pay Per Post is an addon for BuddyBlog Pro plugin. You will need to have the BuddyBlog Pro and WooCommerce installed to use this plugin.
- Allows Site admins to enable/disable monetising post submission when using BuddyBlog Pro.
- The payments can be required/disabled for specific posting forms.
- Site admins can configure purchase experience after post submission.. The available options are 'Redirect To Cart' & 'Redirect To Checkout' for purchasing.
- Site admins can make posts sticky on purchase. You can also define how long the post should remain sticky.
- Site admins can make the post expirable(expire after some duration) and perform various actions when the post expires(e.g changing the post status to pending on expire or keeping it as published etc).
- Site admins can associate multiple products with the each BuddyBlog Form. The user can select one of the products while purchasing.
- Site Admins can require the purchasing before post is published or they can make it optional(allow posting without purchase too).
- The purchase history and paid posts are listed under user profile(BuddyBlog tab)
As a site admin, you can create multiple WooCommerce products, associate certain posting feature( e.g. changing post status to sticky, making it expire after certain number of days etc) with each of these products.
On the BuddyBlog form create/edit page you can associate these products to a form. When a user purchase one of the products, the ssociated posting features get applied to their submission.