BuddyCircles:- The BuddyPress User Circles plugin is an add-on for BuddyPress. It allows users to create lists of users, e.g. Family, Close Friends, Colleagues, etc.
- Allow users to create circles of users(or lists of users).
- Filter activity by circles.
- Circle notifications.
And here is a list of all features for site admins:-
- Limit circle creation by roles.
- Configure if the circle will be a top-level tab or be managed under the friends component.
- Restrict who can be added to the circle:- Friends or all members.
- Control circle privacy.
- Automatically create default circles for newly registered members.
- Control notifications for add to circle or remove from the circle.
- Customize notification emails.
BuddyCircles is most suitable when you want your users to have the ability to create multiple lists of users and optionally follow their activity.
Adding a user to circle:-Social Subscribe Box is a fun-filled way to let your users subscribe to your Mailchimp newsletter on your WordPress site. It also supports linking to your social media profiles(for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn).
- Mailchimp Newsletter Subscription
- Social profile links for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+
- Completely customizable behavior and appearance(slideout box behavior/appearance)
- Simple, easy and fun, and lightweight.
We strongly believe that the plugins should be simple, lightweight, and fun. All the plugins that we wanted to use had a lot of unnecessary bloats. That's why we wrote our own. You can see it in use on this site.
Activity Screen filtering by Circle:-
Create circle form:-
The circle can be created from the popup that allows adding user or the user can also create it from their profile circles page.
Single Circle:- It lists all the users in that circle.
Default Circles on account creation:-