BuddyPress User Contact Form plugin allows you to let user users have a contact form on their profile and get contacted by the visitors of your site. It is most suitable where you want your users to be contactable without worrying about the BuddyPress private message.
It adds a contact form to each of the allowed user’s BuddyPress profile page. You can let the users turn on/off the contact form if you want.
- Add a contact form to user’s profile
- Extensive controls for site admins.
- Site admins can control which user roles can be contacted.
- Site admins can control who can contact the users(visitors, logged in user, or a user from specific role).
- Site admins can control if the users can send an attachment with the mail?
- Site admins can control if they want to receive a copy of each of the message.
- Supports localization.
- Supports Recaptcha
It is also possible to add more fields(via code) and control the appearance of the form(It can be overridden from the theme). Please see our documentation on how to do these.
For installation and extending the plugin, please see the documentation.