BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] 3rd party shortcode not working with BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Prangesco on #18490

Hi there,
    I’ve just purchased the plugin at object but it doesn’t seem to work with ApppSpinner (Appointment booking plugin)
    http://lyounsi-web.com/appspinner/documentation/

Basically when I put their shortcode in a tab created with your plugin nothing shows up in the BP frontend dashboard.

Could you please provide support to look into this issue?
    Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #18491

Hi Prangesco,
    Thank you for purchasing the plugin.

I checked their video and I don’t see any issue why the shortcode is not working. Is the same shortcode working for you in a page?

If yes, can you please ask the developer if they are doing anything special with the shortcode to make it work in a page?

A shortcode is a shortcode and it should work with our call of do_shortcode() on the content.

Please let me know and I will assist you.

Alternatively, if I can access the other plugin’s code, I can quickly check the issue and let you know what happened and what needs to be done to make it work?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Prangesco on #18515

Hi Brajesh,
    thanks for your super quick reply.
    It was actually a setting problem of mine, and I must have rushed into looking for your support.
    I would like to update this thread stating that BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro works seamlessy with ApppSpinner (Appointment booking plugin) and above that it is a great product, absolutely flexible and plug and play.
    Keep rocking guys!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #18518

Thank you for the details and confirming. I am glad it is working.

Have a nice weekend .

Best Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] 3rd party shortcode not working with BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved