BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] A way to crop the picture of cover

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Alison on #41364

Hello,

I have a problem with the pictures of cover. When we upload a cover’s picture, we cannot crop it or position it. Have you a tips for that ?

Thank you

• Participant
    Princy Cromacio on #41368
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Alison on #41369

Hello,
    I’m not sure I understood. My problem is this: when I upload a cover image, I have no suggestion to reposition the image or crop it. I would like to have the option to do what’s in the screenshot with the cover image : https://buddydev.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2013/09/screenshot-2.png

Thank you

• Participant
    Princy Cromacio on #41373

Hey Alison,
    Got It. But Unfortunately, Buddypress Currently Doesn’t Officially Support Cover Image Cropping, as the Cover Image Sizes Are Different for Desktops, Mobile Devices, etc. Hope You Find Something Helpful Here- https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/cover-image-cropping-function/

Thank You,
    Cromacio

• Participant
    Alison on #41392

Ok,

So if as I understand it, there is no real way yet to allow users to crop their photos themselves? There is no plugin or update planned for this?

• Participant
    Princy Cromacio on #41398

I Haven’t Yet Come Across With An Addon Related to This, Even If If It Exists.
    Hope Others Will Be Able to Help.

Regards,
    Cromacio

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41414

Hi Alison,
    As Cromacio has shared, there is no plugin for BuddyPress that allows cropping cover yet. There may be in future though.

Thank you for the help @cromacio01

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Alison on #41421

Thank you both. Hope to see this in a future update or in a plugin then, thanks!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41429

You are welcome.
    Let us hope for the best.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] A way to crop the picture of cover’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved