BuddyDev

Search

About user circle…

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    tangpage on #37015

Are you guys planning to make it available for group, so a group admin could add group members to certain circles of the group?

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #37033

Hello Tangpage,

Thank you for asking. I am a little bit confused here. Please make me more clear on the following points:

1. Are you saying that group admins can create a circle for their groups and add group members to them.
    2. Are you using looking for a button on the group members page which allows members to add other members to his/her circles?

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    tangpage on #37066

Hi, Ravi, thank you for you reply!; )

No. 1, allow group admins to create circle for the group, and add group members to different circle ; )

that’s what i meant. ; )

Hope you have a great day; )

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #37095

Hi Kino,
    Thank you for the details.

At the moment, circle objects are tied to users. Even though we can allow group admins to create circle, It will be part of their circle and not belong to the group.
    If that works, Please let us know and we can look into enabling circle button on group members list(if it is not there).

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    tangpage on #37210

thank you for your reply 😉

so this circle for user, it’s only viewable for this user , or viewable sidewide?/public? if so, then, maybe your team could help create ’circle‘ page for the group, to show the circle members that group admin has circled. ?

or, if circle could have shortcodes like [buddydev_circle id=’12345‘], then to use your ’group tab creator‘ , to create a tab , and attach the circle shortcode to the tab content to display the circle members?

: ) cheers; )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved