- Miguel Simoes on December 21, 2015 at 8:31 pm #2104
Hey everyone, I can’t seem to figure out what’s causing it, but in the places where I use the shortcode autocomplete no longer fires just suddenly stopped working. It still works fine in places where buddypress has the activity feed like /activity/ though.
- Brajesh Singh on December 21, 2015 at 8:37 pm #2105
Welcome to BuddyDev. You are right about your assumptions.
Here I have a post about how to enable it.
But there is a shortcut. If you enable comment on the page when the activity shortcode is being used, The mention will work too.
Hope that helps.
- Miguel Simoes on December 21, 2015 at 9:07 pm #2106
Perfect Brajesh! For some reason that hook didn’t do anything but the comments did. Thank you!
- Brajesh Singh on December 21, 2015 at 9:10 pm #2107
The hook need to be aware of specific pages. The default implementation will not work.
I am happy that the other way worked.
May I mark this topic as resolved now ?
- Miguel Simoes on December 21, 2015 at 9:26 pm #2109
Definitely Thank you!
- Brajesh Singh on December 21, 2015 at 9:28 pm #2110
Have a great day.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.