BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Add Media not working!

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Russell on #38253

Hi folks, I appreciate that this issue may be caused by theme conflicts but hoping that someone has experienced same! I tried using MediaPress which in my opinion is much better than rtMedia in the Olympus theme which is integrated with Youzify and a new theme called Beehive which is integrated with rtMedia. With both themes, MediaPress installs and launches ok but the Add Media button does not produce the expected panel below (drop images or select images). I have deselected almost everything including Youzify and rtMedia and still no Add Media panel. I am aware that there would be CSS issues which I can live with but not in its core function! Your thoughts would be appreciated thanks!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38272

Hi Russel,
    Welcome to BuddyDev forums.

I am sorry, we do not support any compatibility with Youzer/youzify due to their non standard template implementations. The themes you have mentioned are premium themes and I don’t have access. Can you please request the theme developers for support and let me know if they need any assistance.

I will be happy to assist with MediaPress integration. If they do not assist you, I will need access to one of the themes that you will be using and can test and add support for the same.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Russell on #38273

Hi Brajesh, thanks for responding and fully understand the inter-dynamics of developers. Disappointingly Olympus aren’t interested in helping but it is my preferred theme for what my website is all about so… do you have a private link that I can share an admin login setup for you?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38275

Hi Russel,
    Thank you.

Please use the private reply here to link me to the files. The admin access will not work for me as I will need to go through their files and check/modify it for the reason why it does not work.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Russell on #38278
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38279
  • Participant
    Russell on #38282
  • Participant
    Russell on #38294
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38297
  • Participant
    Russell on #38300

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved