BuddyDev

Search

Add or Change feature to add link/url to images.

• Participant
    Tara on #13331

Currently using MediaPress on our dev subdomain before rolling out our site.
    We are using the current version of BuddyPress 2.9.2 and WordPress 4.9.4
    Single site
    BuddyBoss Theme current version

I really like the MediaPress plugin. But, I have been trying to add the ability to load up the WordPress Media Uploader that shows the Media Library, instead of just the dropzone, as I have several other plugins that add features here. The main one being that I want our future buddypress members to be able to select media from the library that they have previously uploaded, and add the details such as URL/Link to open when the media is clicked.

A second option would be to add this option when media is uploaded or edited to add the URL/Link, I have lightboxes disabled, so that when the images are clicked they should open to the link instead.

If I change the class and id of the upload button, I can have the WordPress media uploader with the library come up, but nothing happens when I click ‘insert into post’ button. This is likely since it is not meant to be an option currently for MediaPress.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #13372

Hi Tara,
    Welcome to BuddyDev.

Linking to the original thread for more details on the topic.
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/use-wordpress-media-uploader-with-mediapress/

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved