BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] After Updating mediapress, groups do not show option to view gallery.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #799

The link should appear just above the activity comment box on the single media on groups. Can you please recheck that.

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Deepak on #800

Yeah, checked it, not working. See below screenshot.
    SS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9GNRErM2MaYQ09ka3RjRkw5YWM/view?usp=sharing

• Participant
    Deepak on #801

Hey,
    Now when I see it, there are next and previous links in some groups and many don’t have it on single media page. May be this information can help?
    I am also trying to debug this, will get back to you if I get anything.
    Thanks.

• Participant
    Deepak on #802

Hey,
    May be I found the reason of not showing up of “Next” and “Previous” links.

in file “mpp-misc-functions.php” on line 240, there is a line in which you are getting “user-access level”, using function “mpp_get_current_user_access_permissions()”, which is returning an array “Array ( [0] => public )”, even for “Administrator. Because of this, any gallery and image which do have “Public” status are not showing links.

I don’t know logic behind “mpp_get_current_user_access_permissions()” function so can’t comment on it.

For now I am just commenting line 240, to get it worked.

Thanks 🙂

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #803

Hi Deepak,
    Thank you for the debug.

It is a remnant of my old code and should be replaced properly by mpp_get_accessible_statuses with a little modification.

It was there to find all the statuses which were accessible to the current user but I moved to a better option ‘mpp_get_accessible_statuses’ where it checks with the registered callback instead of filter, so that became obsolete but still remained there.

I am too tired to push an update at the moment but will do it tonight as the first thing.

Thank you for all your effort. I appreciate your contribution in making MediaPress bug free 🙂

• Participant
    Deepak on #804

Good morning Brajesh,
    Glad to help.

So I will use “mpp_get_accessible_statuses” instead and will let you know if it worked or not.

Mediapress is indeed the best plugin out there for buddypress gallery and you are making it an all in one gallery plugin which is really great. Keep up the good work and thanks for the great plugin.

• Participant
    Deepak on #806

Yea, it worked. Marking as resolved.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #812

Thank you Deepak,
    Fixed it on trunk now. You can see the changes here.

https://github.com/buddydev/mediapress/commits/master

Thank you.
    Closing this topic. Please feel free to open new topics 🙂

The topic ‘ [Resolved] After Updating mediapress, groups do not show option to view gallery.’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved