BuddyDev

Search

Ajax Registration presales question

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Jonathan on #51428

Hi Brajesh

A friend uses the Ajax Registration and it works great so we are looking to buy it and implement it however there are two presale question.

On their site using the Ajax Registration for password reset the reset link is the default domain/wp-admin/…. On our site we dont want people to see any reference or as little as possible reference to WP so we currently use the Frontend Reset Password plugin that works great for that. Is it possible for your Ajax plugin to either allow a front end password reset or to integrate with the Frontend Reset Plugin?

We are also looking at using the Cleantalk Service, is that compatible or does your plugin work with that service?

Thanks
    Jonathan

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Jonathan on #51430

Sorry one more thing I noticed while looking at my friends implementation is that the register modal includes profile fields that are not in the standard registration. We want to keep the registration to the basics to make it easier and let the users then complete the rest in their profile. I asked him and he said he couldnt see anything in the settings and the modal seemed to just pull in all the fields even if they were not set to be included in the standard register form.

Is there a way to only show the profile fields that are set to be used in the registration form.

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #51454

Hi Jonathan,
    Welcome to BuddyDev support forums.

Thank you for your interest in the plugin.

1. We will update ajax registration for compatibility. Please link me to the front end reset plugin.
    2. The ajax registration shows the profile fields from the first Profile field group in your Dashboard->Users->Profile Fields screen. IF you limit the fields there, only the fields from first group will appear.

Hope that helps.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved