BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Ajax Registration Stopped Working

• Participant
    Juliet Alayne on #10481

Hi there! The Registration plugin was working for two days, and now today it has stopped working. I haven’t changed anything on the site…is there something I can check to maybe see what is happening? I don’t know where to start to be honest, especially since it was working before.

Now when you attempt to register the spinning circle goes around and around and eventually it says something to the effect of “verification expired”. I thought this might be related to the captcha portion, so I deactivated that part but it still does it. I deactivated the ajax registration plugin and was able to use the normal registration with no problem. The only reason I want the plugin is to remove the need to activate the account.

Anyway, a nudge in the right direction would be amazing. I would like to give you the url to the site privately–as it is a teenager’s website.

Thanks!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10488

Hi Juliet,
    Thank you for posting.

I have seen two issues(this one and related to anonymous activity as per email).

Can you please provide me login details by mail and I will quickly check it.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10594

Marking it as resolved as per email.

For others looking at this thread, The issue was admin-ajax.php was blocked by the Wordfence.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Ajax Registration Stopped Working’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved