Thanks Brajesh,

I will try.

Regards
    Saxena

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    S Saxena on #17844

Hi Brajesh,

I tried what you have said. But after rezipping and uploading, it gave me an error. So I tried to upload the unzipped folder through Filezilla.

The plugin got uploaded, it is showing in my c-panel but not showing in plugins in wordpress admin dashboard.

Please help.

Regards
    Saxena

• Participant
    S Saxena on #17845

Sorry Brajesh,
    My fault.
    Saxena

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #17850

No problem. I hope it is working now.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    S Saxena on #17880

Hi Brajesh,

I am using the following short code on my page.

‘[mpp-list-gallery for=logged]’

But the page is not showing the list of galleries to the logged in use. It is showing the list only to admin. What I could understand through the short code is that it will show only the gallery created by that particular logged in user. Is is possible to show all the galleries on the page and let the user select the gallery in which he/she wants to upload?

Please help.
    Regards
    Saxena

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by S Saxena.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #17882

Hi Saxena,
    Are you allowing your user to create gallery? If a user has created gallery, only then it will be listed for them.

Are you using the create gallery shortcode to allow users create galleries?

For allowing to all gallery they want to, sorry, there is no such shortcode. If all your galleries are global gallery, the n you can use

[mpp-list-gallery component=sitewide] 

to list all siewide galleries and let users visit individual gallery and upload.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    S Saxena on #17886

Thanks Brajesh,

I tried the above code. It does show all my galleries. But when user click any gallery to upload, it shows only the gallery content and not the upload section.
    All my galleries are global galleries and I have used short code ‘[mpp-uploader gallery_id=XXX]’ on all the gallery pages.

I also tried by writing HTML for the page to call the galleries. It works perfectly when the user selects the gallery to upload his content. It shows the gallery as well as the section for uploading. But when I use your short code ‘[mpp-list-gallery component=sitewide]’, after selecting the required gallery, it shows only the gallery content and not the uploading section.

Please give a solution.
    Regards
    Saxena

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #17887

Hi Saxena,
    Are you sure the users have permission to upload in those galleries? On a user with permission will see the add media option on the gallery?

How are you giving permissions to the user for a gallery?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    S Saxena on #17891

I have made all the galleries global and checked the box that says anyone can upload.
    If the use does not have permissions, the how the upload media box is available in my HTML page?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by S Saxena.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #17893

Ok.
    I will check the global shared plugin in 2-3 hours and update you.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Allow user to upload images’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved