- Francesco Chiappini Ecommerce D.o.o on December 22, 2020 at 12:41 pm #35019
I have a problem with the Auto Activate Auto Login module.
I use BuddyBoss + LearnDash.
I activated the plugin, the user no longer receives the activation email and the account is activated automatically.
However, after entering and confirming the registration data, no redirect is made to the user profile or even to the website url.
- Brajesh Singh on December 22, 2020 at 9:10 pm #35035
Thank you for using the plugin.
Is there any chance that you are using a plugin/code which controls custom redirect? Also, if possible, Please link me to your site, I may have some idea by checking registration process on the site.
- Francesco Chiappini Ecommerce D.o.o on December 23, 2020 at 7:40 am #35043This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on December 23, 2020 at 11:31 pm #35065
Thank you for the details.
As far as I can see, It seems that Wordfence is preventing it from working properly. Can you please temporarily disable Wordfence and let me know if it works or not?
I can check for the Wordfence settings causing the conflict after that.
- Francesco Chiappini Ecommerce D.o.o on December 24, 2020 at 8:40 am #35069
I tried to disable wordfence but it still doesn’t work. After registering remains on the confirmation screen
- Francesco Chiappini Ecommerce D.o.o on December 24, 2020 at 12:38 pm #35071
I reactivated wordfence because we cannot be without protection.
Let me know and you need to deactivate it again
- Brajesh Singh on December 24, 2020 at 10:42 pm #35080
I have tried it and I am not seeing any reason why it is not.
Is it a multisite install? If yes, you may try deactivating the auto activate plugin and then network activating it.
If that does not work, Please allow me next 2 days to test on the BuddyBoss multisite and get back to you.
- Francesco Chiappini Ecommerce D.o.o on December 28, 2020 at 7:20 am #35132
no it is not a multisite installation. The installation you see has been installed in a subdomain.
- Brajesh Singh on December 29, 2020 at 11:00 pm #35157
I am sorry, I mistook due to adminbar dropdown and language issues.
I am asking one of my team members to recheck it and assit you in the day.
Is there any staging site where we can disable some other plugins too just to find the conflict. Or is this site still in development and not live? In that case, we can disable some of the plugins here if you allow, to find the conflict.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.