Update:

When I replaced the original redirection line of the plugin for this one:

bp_core_redirect(‘http://www.cienciadafelicidade.net/pagamento’);

The plugin redirects me to the dashboard

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6152

Hi Deco,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience but when there are multiple plugins installed, It becomes difficult to track down by just looking at the site.

For now, Please do this. Change this

bp_core_redirect( apply_filters( 'bpdev_autoactivate_redirect_url', bp_core_get_user_domain( $user->ID ), $user->ID ) );

to

bp_core_redirect( 'http://cienciadafelicidade.net/pagamento/' );

Does that work? If not, Is it possible that the page you are trying to redirect is not on the same install of WordPress?

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Deco Lipe on #6153

When I changed to

bp_core_redirect( apply_filters( ‘bpdev_autoactivate_redirect_url’, ‘http://www.cienciadafelicidade.net/pagamento’ ) );

It also redirects to the wordpress dashboard

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6154

This plugin does not have any feature to redirect to dashboard. There is another plugin causing it. You have the plugin code, Please do check that.

• Participant
    Deco Lipe on #6155

Why the string

bpdev_autoactivate_redirect_url

isn’t defined anywhere in the document?

We could just update the value for this string and exclude the other filters

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6156

Is the page on the same WordPress installation? Can you please disable other plugins except the LMS and then check it(as you mentioned earlier you can not disable LMS). We need to find which plugin/code is causing it.

From your previous reply, It is clear that some other plugin is adding redirect for sure.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6157

Please see my first reply. It was filtering on this “bpdev_autoactivate_redirect_url”. It is there to allow redirecting to custom urls and It works fine. I did test before posting to you.

There seems something is causing second redirection that is making it difficult at the moment.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6158

If you can give me temporary FTP access, I can debug and fix it.

• Participant
    Deco Lipe on #6159

All right Brajesh! I did it – the plugin for “custom login url” was causing all that conflict.

Thank you very much for your help!

Do you know if your’s plugin code will accept a Advanced Custom Fields (other plugin) dynamic string?

Thank you very much!

PS.: What is the best time for you for we talk?

Kindest regards,

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6160

Hi Deco,
    That’s some good news. I am glad it is fixed.

I will suggest restoring the old code ( the code using apply_fliters) and use my previous reply.

The plugin has no issue in taking any valid URL. You can use the filter ‘bpdev_autoactivate_redirect_url’ to set dynamic URL for the given user.

I am sorry but at the moment, I do not offer any consultancy outside BuddyDev support. If you mean taking on forum, I am always available during PST.

Thank you
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Auto Activate Auto Login Support Custom Redirect’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved