BuddyDev

Search

Auto activate plugin doesnt'work

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    PAU SANZ on #27596

Hi!

I have purchased and installed the BuddyPress Auto Activate Autologin Redirect To Profile On Signup Plugin and it doesnt’t work. When an user registers on my web, it still need to activate his account via activation email.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #27600

Hi,
    Welcome to BuddyDev.

Are you using BuddyPress Registration Option or any similar plugin that restricts user registration?
    Also, which version of BuddyPress are you using? Is it a normal WordPress install or a multisite? Please let me know and I will assist.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    PAU SANZ on #27657

Hi! I’m using BuddyPress Registration Option with BuddyPress Custom Login Page. The version of BuddyPress is 2.5.13. The version of Custom Login is 1.1.4. It is a normal WordPress install.

Thanks!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #27669

Hi,
    Can you please try disabling BuddyPress Registration Option and check this. I am assuming that the registration option might be preventing user account from being activated(It holds in moderation).

Please check and let me know.

PS: is BuddyPress Custom Login Page the BuddyForms plugin?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    PAU SANZ on #27672

Sorry. I made a mistake. I’m not using BuddyPress Registration Option. Sorry. I’m using BuddyForms form for user registration with BuddyForms Custom Login Page.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #27675

Hi,
    I am sorry, the plugin works with standard BuddyPress/WordPress registration. It seems the BuddyForms is adding its own flow.

I have issued the refund. Please check your PayPal account.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘Auto activate plugin doesnt'work’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: not resolved