- טליה שוורץ on January 16, 2023 at 12:50 pm #48017
Hello, i’ve read this answer:
and i am a little bit confused.
we have about 20K users in a month.
does this consider high traffic?
1. should all wp website devs display the posts view via GA API as GA already count views so it is a waste of sources to use dedicated plugins?
2. if GA API is the best way can u pls share some code for doing so?
if plugin is best – which one of those (or another) do u recommnad?
Post Views Counter
Page View Count
will really appreciate any help here
- Brajesh Singh on January 16, 2023 at 7:34 pm #48029
20k is a good amount but not too high and no need to worry about scaling. It is a good amount of traffic if these are unique views.
1. I will not suggest using google analytics if your goal is to show the view count only. Google analytics may give better insights but API calls are time consuming and periodically syncing increases complexity(if you want to sync the count to local). The GA is certainly better option if you are looking at complex/refined stats.
2.The choice depends on your goal. Most of the time, the plugins will suit the needs better.
I have not used any of the above two plugins, so unable to recommend. If I have to base my opinion on reviews/downloads, the Post one will get my vote.
- טליה שוורץ on January 17, 2023 at 3:18 am #48035
really appreciate your answer! thank you very much!
- Brajesh Singh on January 18, 2023 at 1:12 am #48045
You are welcome!
The topic ‘ [Resolved] best way to display post views on wordpress site’ is closed to new replies.