BuddyDev

Search

Blog Index page formatting

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Charles Collins on #41435

Brajesh I need to keep asking this and I am having a really hard time following anything I have posted here before, and I often connect with you via email. There is nothing in my profile menu for Activity, Notifications or Messages to refer to.

I am sending this in pieces hoping we can solve one piece at a time, and I cannot send screenshots here

1. BuddyBlog when using with standard WP site blog post_type = POST

User archive page view of published articles in site blog on user profile page is successfully following the masonry layout template format of the BuddyBoss theme. However, for some reason it DOES NOT display the article excerpt or article snippet as it does on the site Blog archive page.

Is there a fix for this?

Thank you – Charles Collins

PS sending copy via email with screenshot to be safe

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41447

Hi Charles,
    Thank you for the post.

1. You can click on the “My Topics” tab on your BuddyDev profile. It will take you to this page.
    https://buddydev.com/support/forums/users/cpcollins/

There you can see all you replies or topics(there are links in left side for the same).

I am sorry for the delay. I have received your email.

Please allow me to assist after 6th of this month. Our offices are closed currently due to Diwali holidays and I am mostly away from my system. Sorry about this.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved