BuddyDev

Search

bp Ajax registration for lost password page

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Emanuel Gonzalez on #5106

Hi I just purchased this plugin and registration page is now working as expected, but how do I do to make the “Forgot password” page to open within this plugin?

thanks in advance for your help!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5109

Hi Emanuel,
    Thank you for purchasing the plugin.

Do you want to show the form when the Register button on that page is clicked? or do you mean you want the login/forgot password functionality with it?

• Participant
    Emanuel Gonzalez on #5114

I need to get the reset password form to load with ajax as well. Is this possible?

I also have another issue if I disable redirection on my WPLMS theme, the registration is complete, but the user isn’t loged in automatically unless he/she reloads the page.

Is there any way to change the format of registration page, and re-organize the xprofile fields? I ended with a long ajax registration form where the user needs to scroll down to fill all the required fiels.

thanks again for your support Brajesh!

• Participant
    Emanuel Gonzalez on #5115
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5119

Hi,
    WPLMS has a redirection bug even if you disable it n the backend. Please see my solution here

https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/buddypress-ajax-registration-keep-loading-after-hitting-register/

Currently Login/Forgot password is not available in the plugin but I will add that in next 2-3 days as I have seen too many demands for the same.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Emanuel Gonzalez on #5312

Hey Singh,

Is there any update to this?

thanks in advance!!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5315

Hi Emanuel,
    I am sorry, It is a little bit delayed. Please allow me till 5th September to put a working version.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved