- Emanuel Gonzalez on August 15, 2016 at 3:39 am #5106
Hi I just purchased this plugin and registration page is now working as expected, but how do I do to make the “Forgot password” page to open within this plugin?
thanks in advance for your help!
- Brajesh Singh on August 15, 2016 at 5:44 am #5109
Thank you for purchasing the plugin.
Do you want to show the form when the Register button on that page is clicked? or do you mean you want the login/forgot password functionality with it?
- Emanuel Gonzalez on August 15, 2016 at 6:32 pm #5114
I need to get the reset password form to load with ajax as well. Is this possible?
I also have another issue if I disable redirection on my WPLMS theme, the registration is complete, but the user isn’t loged in automatically unless he/she reloads the page.
Is there any way to change the format of registration page, and re-organize the xprofile fields? I ended with a long ajax registration form where the user needs to scroll down to fill all the required fiels.
thanks again for your support Brajesh!
- Emanuel Gonzalez on August 15, 2016 at 6:37 pm #5115This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on August 16, 2016 at 2:15 pm #5119
WPLMS has a redirection bug even if you disable it n the backend. Please see my solution here
Currently Login/Forgot password is not available in the plugin but I will add that in next 2-3 days as I have seen too many demands for the same.
- This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Brajesh Singh.
- Emanuel Gonzalez on August 30, 2016 at 10:14 am #5312
Is there any update to this?
thanks in advance!!
- Brajesh Singh on August 30, 2016 at 10:06 pm #5315
I am sorry, It is a little bit delayed. Please allow me till 5th September to put a working version.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.