Tagged: Buddypress Ajax Registration
Hello I have a presale question for Bp Ajax registration. Can we also use a form shortcode in addition to the modal?
After the registration or login process, is the user redirected to the page the was on?
Finally, does this plugin remove the email confirmation, because we would like to use captcha and get rid of email confirmation because sometimes confirmation mails go to spam folders.
Thanks for your time.
- Brajesh Singh on December 27, 2016 at 6:07 am #6894
Apologies for the delayed reply.
1. We have a shortcode version but It is not supported anymore, so the answer will be no.
2. Yes, The user is logged in and redirected to the page.
3. Yes, you an use captcha and there is no need for email validation.
Hope that clarifies.
Thanks for the feedback. I’d like to ask a final question before I purchase. We are using WordPress Social Login and currently it automatically appends itself (social login buttons) to the registration form.
We can also use [wordpress_social_login] shortcode for this. Will WSL automatically append itself to your plugin’s registration modal? If not, could you please confirm that we can edit the template PHP file to include WSL in the registration modal. Thanks a lot.
- Brajesh Singh on January 2, 2017 at 12:44 pm #6906
If you plan to use https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-social-login/
Then it works out of the box.
Hope that helps.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.