BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BP Autologin on Activation

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Jon on #2684

Hi Brajesh I really liked your plugin BP Autologin on Activation

Unfortunately when users register on my site. They get 2 links in the emails. The normal WP link to their account And the one from this plugin. I had to uninstall and delete your plugin because it was causing a lot of issues for people.

However, now that it is deactivated, uninstalled and deleted the link is still showing up.

How can I remove this?

• Participant
    Jon on #2685

Never mind. Of course I figure it out after I ask…

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #2686

Hi Jon,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience but this plugin does not send any email. The email is sent by BuddyPress.
    Please take a look here
    https://github.com/sbrajesh/bp-auto-login-on-activation/blob/master/bp-autologin-on-activation.php

and you will see we do not send any emails.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #2726

Hi Jon, Any update on this?

• Participant
    Jon on #2728

Hi Brajesh, your plugin worked great when people signed up through the buddypress process but I have Facebook log in as well and most of my users were using that.

They kept getting 2 urls when they signed up through Facebook so I needed to go a different way and the only option I found was SB Welcome Email Editor. It doesn’t auto login users but at least they are not getting mad about the 2 urls on the Facebook sign up process.

Overall BP Autologin on Activation works great and I wish I could use it in conjunction with SB Welcome Email. But with people signing up through Facebook. It wasn’t working for them.

• Participant
    Jon on #2729

Hey Brajesh it is working perfectly now. The Facebook log in is not having any issues and the user is only getting one link in their email now.

This plugin is great. Really recommend it!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #2732

Thank you Jon 🙂
    Appreciate you taking time to reply and confirm.

Thank you
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BP Autologin on Activation’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved