- Gregg Housh on April 16, 2017 at 6:33 pm #8600
Hi, thanks for all the great plugins.
I am currently having a problem with the Clear Notifications plugin. I opened up inspector and the console to see whats going on. When I click on the “[x] Clear All Notifications”, this appears in the console:
XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://XXXXXXXXX.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php due to access control checks.
(removed my domain)
- Brajesh Singh on April 16, 2017 at 10:32 pm #8601
Thank you for posting.
if that is the error, it means your admin-ajax.php is not available due to access restrictions.
Are you using any privacy plugin or some code to limit access to admin area?
- Gregg Housh on April 16, 2017 at 10:35 pm #8602
Thanks for the quick response.
I am not. The only thing I am running for anything close to that is WP SpamSheild. I disabled that, and it doesn’t help. It is probably related to security on my host then? I am hosted on FlyWheel.
- Brajesh Singh on April 16, 2017 at 10:42 pm #8604
It is quiet possible. Please post the message with the error to them and they should be able to helps.
It is related to access protection and something is triggering it on the server.
- Gregg Housh on April 16, 2017 at 11:10 pm #8608
Reached out to FlyWheel. If we solve it I will update the post here so others see it.
- Brajesh Singh on April 16, 2017 at 11:12 pm #8609
Thank you Gregg. Our community will appreciate that.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.