Need admin notify for each of plugin.
1) BP Limit Friends Request ==> Example message box i write: Your account is tempory blocked to send Friends Request in 24h.
2) Rate Limit Private Message ==> Your account is tempory blocked to send message in 24h.
3) Rate Limit User Activity ==> Your account is tempory blocked to post activity in 24h.
Same function for each plugin as bellow:
1) Notify admin when a user got message “You are going to fast, pelase be tender!” x 3 time, in 60 mins. ==> Block for 24h.
===> similar “You are going to fast, pelase be tender!” allow admin to write message. User will receipt message as 1+2+3
2) After blocked 24h. Then user got unblocked. Now he action weried again.
If user reached 1 OR 2 OR 3 plugin function, which mean got message “”You are going to fast, pelase be tender!” ONLY 1 time for any of 3 plugin function bellow.
===> User will be blocked out, can’t login.
==> Message: Your activity seem spam, if you are not please contact supporter HERE
==> Message box allow admin to write. SO admin can write any message we want, and change HERE button to any URL we wanted.
P/S: Rate Limit Private Message, is not appear message. Because hidden “message button” –> Please please count x3 times (and after 24h, count x1) basic on action reached.
By now, can you please update simple thing that message admin for someone x2 reached “You are going to fast, pelase be tender!” , i mean reached limited in admin setting for each plugin?
Build message to admin function for each plugin.
==> This is much more simple. Hope can update soon.
You can already customize the message for user from the Settings->BuddyPress page(where you specify the limit).
When we move the settings to BuddyDev dashboard, we will add the option for admin to be notified. It will be most probably anytime after BuddyPress 3.0.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.