BuddyDev

Search

bp-magic is not responsive?

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    nana on #5980

I loved bp magic, since I switched to it all my problems have been solved … but I think it is not responsive?

Regards

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #5985

Hello Nana,

Thank You for appreciation. I am sorry but BP Magic is not responsive at the moment. We’ll consider it for future.

Thank You
    Ravi

• Participant
    nana on #5994

I was using a WP theme but everything looked so sad! Bg magic when I found it was magical! It was all I needed to start! but now I have to discard it, I’m so sad! 🙁

Regards!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5998

Hi Nana,
    I am sorry. The BP Magic was not designed to be responsive and that is a shortcoming. We will add support for responsive layout in future but it is going to be delayed.

• Participant
    nana on #6000

Thanks Brajesh!
    I’ll try some other of your free themes, maybe I can adapt to me. Any recommendations? Later and if my project evolves, I will choose a theme full payment.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6001

Hi Nana,
    Except BP Magic, BuddyDocs all other themes are deprecated.

If you can wait till 19th October, I will be happy to provide you one of our upcoming high value premium theme which is mobile first design and one of the best you might see in the whole premium market. Since we will be offering a few as free, I will be happy to provide on to you too.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    nana on #6002

Ok, THANKS Brajesh ..
    I need free theme for now, I do not know if my project work. I wait for the day 19, if you offer a free theme. You are great!

• Participant
    nana on #6142

Hi Brajesh. I have not seen the new themes, … Can you tell me where I can see them?

Thanks!

• Participant
    nana on #6143

Hi Brajesh. I have not seen the new themes, … Can you tell me where I can see them?

Thanks!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6173

Hi Nana,
    I am sorry, due to some unexpected things, the release has been delayed till 1st November. We will be setting up a demo page and other things by this weekend. so, you may take a look this week before it becomes available on Tuesday. I will keep you updated.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved