- Jay Anderson on September 17, 2015 at 10:08 pm #519
my users are getting an error when the log into the sidebar login in the BP Magic. It directs the user to wp-login.php and gives this error: ERROR: Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to use WordPress.
If they login from there it gets them in fine or if they go directly to wp-login.php it logs in no problem. If the click The Back to ….. link it takes them to the homepage and they are logged in.
My users are getting a little confused.
Thank you for all the help,
- Brajesh Singh on September 20, 2015 at 10:25 am #530
My apologies for the delayed reply.
Please open the sidebar.php and look for this
<input type="hidden" name="testcookie" value="1" />
should be on line 67. Please remove that and it should be fixed.
- Jay Anderson on September 21, 2015 at 11:08 pm #540
- Brajesh Singh on September 22, 2015 at 9:19 am #543
You are most welcome. Did that solve the issue?
- Brajesh Singh on September 27, 2015 at 10:23 pm #585
did that work for you or not? will appreciate your feedback.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.