BuddyDev

Search

BP MagicVersion: 1.3.0 Feedback

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Thomas lefoldt on #11289

Hello
    In general I find the topic BP MagicVersion: 1.3.0 good.
    But when creating the site, I noticed a lot of the fascination for this topic.
    1. When writing in the WordPress Editor and the forum it is so that you can not highlight a text line (bbcode Blod)

2. When inserting an image in a left-aligned post, the text does not run properly around the image

3. Shortcode is not supported in the widget area

Does anyone have an idea how to fix?

To understand it better, check out this post at http://testwp.pokerteufel.com/test-beitrag/

• Participant
    Thomas lefoldt on #11304

Hello

For the problem with the short code in the widget area I found a solution with the installation of a plugin shortcodes Ultimate, so the shortcodees commands are executed in the widget.
    Unfortunately I have found for the other problems still no solution. If anyone has an idea, I am grateful for a tip or solution

• Participant
    Thomas lefoldt on #11308

to 2.

in the Dashboard under Design – Customizer – Additional CSS

.alignleft {
    padding-right: 15px;
    }

enter. The 15px are changeable according to the fallen

to point 1 I still need a solution

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11310

Hi Thomas,
    My apologies for the delayed reply.

We will need a few days before we can assist you on this. Things are a bit delayed at the moment since we have just resumed the work after a week of holidays and currently clearing the backlog.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Thomas lefoldt on #11323

The problem with the font is caused by inheritance or rather by inheriting from your theme.

html, body, div, span, applet, object, iframe, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, blockquote, pre, a, abbr, acronym, address, big, cite, code, del, dfn, em, img, ins, kbd, q, s, samp, small, strike, strong, sub, sup, tt, var, b, u, i, center, dl, dt, dd, ol, ul, li, fieldset, form, label, legend, table, caption, tbody, tfoot, thead, tr, th, td, article, aside, canvas, details, figcaption, figure, footer, header, hgroup, menu, nav, section, summary, time, mark, audio, video {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    border: 0;
    outline: 0;
    font-size: 100%;
    font: inherit;
    vertical-align: baseline;

The line with
    font: inherit;
    obviously inherits the representation and overwrites the input.

To prevent this heir, I have found at G …. e nothing – sorry.
    You might have to create a new CSS rule for this class itself …….
    In truth, I’m too amateur – but able to learn when someone has a solution

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11329

We are using the css reset for the browsers and the code you see is part of it.

Please allow me 2-3 days and I assure to look at each of the issue and have a solution. It will be nice to have the BP Magic updated again.

thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Thomas lefoldt on #11335

Sorry I am again.
    I have noticed the topic still something.
    If you use the widget text in the widget area, the text is output via the Wiged area and is not limited to the widget panes.

The problem appears on longer string strings Example: http: //testwp.pokerteufel.com/2017/09/05/hallo-welt/
    The link chain is output via the widget area

This is so with both widget areas

http://testwp.pokerteufel.com/

• Participant
    Thomas lefoldt on #11545

Hi
    Wanted to ask if there is an update

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11583

Hi Thomas,
    I am sorry, It is taking a lot more due to the delay on one of our projects. Please give me this week to update BP Magic or If you want, I will offer you our upcoming Community Builder 2.0 for free(It’s very different from what we have on the site) to compensate for your lost time. It will be available this week.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved