In the multinetwork plugin, I’m using with buddyboss and have a couple of questions:
1. Do the subnetwork posts “roll up” to the main network? If not, is there any way to make this happen?
2. Is there a way to have all members show up on the main network?
3. Can you make certain fields universal across all networks?
Thank you for the questions.
BP Multi network works by prefixing tables with blog specific prefix. In other words, new tables are created for each of the blog.
1. No. They are in different table. Probably yes by filtering on the activity/activity meta table name but seems error prone.
2. That is by default. If they are not showing up, they have most probably not logged to your main site. BuddyBoss does not list inactive users who do not have an activity.
3. No. Sorry, this plugin will not be able to allow that.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.