BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] bp not showing the the updated profile fields it showing old deleted fields

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    edelawit on #32647

my site is showing old profile filds w/h i already deleted for sign up l; and it is not showing any of the new profil fields i put. how can i fix this?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32649

Please check your caching. That seems the most probably reason for this.
    If there is no caching, Please do confirm again that the field was deleted.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    edelawit on #32653

thank you for your suggestion; I cleared caching and also I checked the field if it is not deleted it is deleted or I can’t see it may be it is hidding. I even delet my site and start agin to remove this but it is still there. any help please?

• Participant
    edelawit on #32656

I just figure out the profile field only shows the default fields, when buddypress member type generator is active. And when I deactivate this plugin; it shows the default fields pluse what i added. so what shall i do? I need the member type generator

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32661

HI,
    Thank you for the reply.

It makes sense now.

When you are creating a field, you will notice “Member Types” option like this
    https://i.imgur.com/psqRitF.png

Please make sure to check them all to make it available everywhere.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    edelawit on #32666

thank you. now it’s showing all the fields. I did select only two members that’s the problem. thanks again for your help.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32669

You are welcome.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] bp not showing the the updated profile fields it showing old deleted fields’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved